Friday, January 16, 2009

Saturday Night in Lawrence, KS















My playlist:

GOLD LABEL SOUL – 1/17/09

Bonnie Brisker – Someone Really Loves You [Magic City]
Sea Shells – Quiet Home [Villige]
Detroit Emeralds – Holding On [Westbound]
Tony Hestor – Just Can’t Leave You [Karate]
Melvin Davis – I Must Love You [Groovesville]
Garland Green – Girl I Love You [Revue]
Lorraine Chandler – What Can I Do [Giant]
Jackie Wilson – Because of You [Brunswick]
Deon Jackson – That’s What You Do To Me [Carla]
Martha Star – No Part Time Love For Me [Thelma]
Philip Mitchell – Free For All (Winner Takes All) [Shout]
Frances Nero – Keep On Lovin’ Me [Soul]
The Volumes – I Just Can’t Help Myself [American Arts, demo]
The Ringleaders – Baby, What Has Happened To Our Love [M-Pac]
Ronnie & Robyn – Sidra’s Theme [Sidra, demo]
Betty James – I’m A Little Mixed Up [Chess]
Ray Charles – I Don’t Need No Doctor [ABC]
Flame N King and the Bold Ones – Ho Happy Day [N.Y.C.S.]
Cania – Visions [Tammy Jo]
Pages – Heartaches & Pain [Sunstruck]
Gloria Jones – Tainted Love [Champion]
Nelson Sanders – This Love Is Here To Stay [LaBeat]
Sue Ann Jones – I’ll Give You My Love [TCB]
Ronnie McNeir – Sitting In My Class [De-To]
Margie Joseph – I Can’t Move No Mountains [Atlantic, demo]
Ike & Tina Turner – Somebody Needs You [Loma]
Silky Hargraves – Keep Loving Me (Like You Do) [Dearborn]
Joe Bataan – Subway Joe [Fania]
Eddie Bo – From This Day On [Seven B]
David Peoples – Got To Get My Broom Out [Saru]
Betty Moorer – Speed Up [Wand]
Al Hudson & The Soul Partners – I’m About Loving You [ATCO]
Archie Bell & The Drells – Where Will You Go When The Party’s Over [PIR]
David Ruffin – You Can Come Right Back To Me [Motown]
The Detroit Executives – The Cool Off [Pameline]
Dee Edwards – (I Can) Deal With That [De-To]
Almeta Lattimore – These Memories [Mainstream, demo]
Gloria Gaynor – This Love Affair [Polydor, demo]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
html hit counte code
Counter provided by free-website-hit-counters.com .