Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Epiblogue


on the way back to the bus
Originally uploaded by rswells.
What follows documents the past six days of my life in el Perú on excursion. Like Butterfly from Digable Planets, I too covered mad area in my les soul Clarks. Five buses in five days included. If there were two things the trip lacked, they would be toilet paper and soap in the public bathrooms. I took almost 300 photos in all and will be uploading many of them in the days to come. They can be viewed by clicking here.

Like any other sentient being, I tried to take in and gauge my surroundings everywhere I went. What I was often left with, however, was a furrowed brow and the single sentiment: “Where the fuck am I?”

1 comment:

  1. epiblogue...amazing. i loved seeing your pictures... i am slowly hacking away at your novel you have left for us in cyber world. i hope that you are doing well...it sure seems like you have been enjoying yourself.

    peace,love.

    ReplyDelete

 
html hit counte code
Counter provided by free-website-hit-counters.com .